2023 Plumbing Continuing Education Class Schedule:
>Aberdeen - March 22 -- Holiday Inn Express - Gold Rush Rm. - 3310 7th Ave. SE
>Brookings -- March 8 -- Brookings Inn - A, B, C Rm. - 2500 E 6th St.
>Huron -- March 7 -- Crossroads Hotel - 100 4th St. SW
>Mitchell -- March 16 -- Mitchell Technical College - Amphitheater - 1800 E. Spruce St.
>Mobridge -- March 21 -- Wrangler Hotel - Conference Rm. - 820 W. Grand Crossing
>North Sioux City -- March 13 -- North Sioux City Community Center - 205 Sodrac Dr.
>Pierre -- March 20 -- Ramkota Hotel - Gallery D Rm. - 920 W Sioux Ave.
>Rapid City -- March 9 (Last Name A-K) -- Western Dakota Tech. - Event Center - 800 Mickelson Dr.
>Rapid City -- March 28 (Last Name L-Z) -- Western Dakota Tech. - Event Center - 800 Mickelson Dr.
>Sioux Falls -- March 9 (Last Name A-G) -- Ramkota Hotel - Amphitheater - 3200 W. Maple St.
>Sioux Falls -- March 14 (Last Name H-M) -- Ramkota Hotel - Amphitheater - 3200 W. Maple St.
>Sioux Falls -- March 20 (Last Name N-Z) -- Ramkota Hotel - Amphitheater - 3200 W. Maple St.
>Spearfish -- March 14 -- Holiday Inn - 305 N. 27th St.
>Watertown -- March 21 -- Watertown Events Center - Whitewood and Swan Rm. - 1901 9th Ave. SW
>Winner -- March 23 -- Holiday Inn Express - 1360 E. Hwy. 44
>Yankton -- March 23 -- Best Western Kelly Inn - B & C Rm. - 1607 E. Hwy. 50
REGISTRATION FOR THE 2023 CONTINUING EDUCATION IS NOW OPEN! Click Here
South Dakota PHCC and IAPMO are excited to partner again to provide another year of continuing education for plumbing contractors and journeymen in and around South Dakota that met the state requirements to maintain professional licensure.
The 2023 class has been approved by the SD State Plumbing Commission to fulfill the required 4-hours of Continuing Education credit needed for license renewal.
REGISTRATION & PAYMENT INFORMATION
- Registration deadline is 2 days prior to the selected class date.
- Acceptable payment methods:
- For online, emailed or mailed registrations: Visa, MC, American Express, or electronic check
- For onsite registrations: Visa, MC, American Express, check, or money order*
IMPORTANT CLASS INFORMATION
- Pre-registration is encouraged; walk-in registrants will be accepted ONLY if space allows. Walk-in registrants should arrive no later than 5:30pm to allow the class to begin promptly at 6:00 pm.
- Certificates of attendance can be downloaded from your iapmolearn.org account within 45 days after your class completion.
- Classes are held from 6:00 pm to 9:45 pm. There will be scheduled breaks during each class session.
- Please bring a pen or pencil and your 2015 SD Plumbing Code Book to the class. Books will not be available for purchase at the class. They can be ordered from the State Plumbing Commission at: https://dlr.sd.gov/plumbing/publications.aspx.
Inclement weather: Instructors will make every effort to conduct scheduled classes. However, if winter conditions prevent those who must drive long distances from attending, a class may have to be postponed. Be sure to listen to your local radio and TV stations for emergency weather announcements. The South Dakota PHCC will post class information on its web site, www.sdphcc.org and IAPMO will reach out to you via email. Attendees should exercise their own discretion and judgment in considering unsafe winter travel conditions.
* NOTE: Payments made by check will be processed using our eCheck payment portal. After receipt of your check, funds must be available within 24 to 48 hours after processing. Fees may apply for checks returned as not sufficient funds.