Membership in IAPMO is open to plumbing and mechanical inspectors, engineers, building officials, plumbing and mechanical contractors, manufacturers of plumbing, mechanical and building products, retirees, and anyone else who has an interest in promoting safe and efficient plumbing and mechanical systems. IAPMO members are from over 40 U.S. states and from many foreign countries including Canada, Germany, India, United Arab Emirates, China, Costa Rica, Scotland, Japan, New Zealand, Mexico, Philippines and Saudi Arabia.
The Value of Membership:
Welcome to The International Association of Plumbing & Mechanical Officials (IAPMO). IAPMO is the only Plumbing & Mechanical Code writing organization that is recognized worldwide for codes that are developed by the industry for the industry. IAPMO is a non-profit membership based organization that specializes in developing codes that govern the Plumbing and Mechanical Industry since 1926.
As a member of IAPMO, you will be able to be an integral part of the code development process by having a voice and a vote. Your voice and vote will help shape the future of the Plumbing and Mechanical Industry. IAPMO’s number one goal is to protect the health and safety of the nation which is achieved by drawing knowledge from members with expertise directly from the Plumbing and Mechanical Industry. Help Strengthen & Preserve your industry by becoming a member today!
Your membership includes these advantages:
- Become part of the code development process by having a voice and a vote that counts
- Full access to 2003 - 2012 Answers & Analysis Search Engine
- The opportunity to serve on IAPMO’s plumbing and mechanical committees
- Member discounts on IAPMO publications, seminars and educational courses.
- A FREE subscription to IAPMO’s award-winning magazine.
- Become an officer of a local IAPMO Chapter
- Authorization to use IAPMO’s member logo on your website, letterhead, business cards, etc.
- Strengthen and Support your Industry by belonging to an organization that has been dedicated to the Plumbing & Mechanical Industry for more than 80 years
- Keep you in touch with trends and what is happening in the Plumbing & Mechanical Industry on a national level
- Develop allies in the Plumbing & Mechanical Industry
- Be on the cutting edge of technology and code updates